PSS are pleased to advise that this four-day IOSH-certified Managing Safely in Ports (MSiP) course is scheduled to run 16-19 January 2024 in Portsmouth.
This course is aimed at any manager or supervisors of port operations that are based shore-side and is presented over four full days. It is delivered to equip managers with the relevant knowledge and practical skills to manage safety in operational areas of ports.
Outline of topics:
- Active health and safety monitoring techniques
- Common workplace hazards and control methods
- Environmental protection
- Effective safety management systems
- Effective safety management processes
- Legal requirements of safety management
- Risk assessment process
Course fees as follows:
Members Rate: £700 + VAT
Non-members rate: £950 + VAT
Please note that spaces are limited to 12 attendees per course.
If you would like to attend, please complete the attached registration form and email to email@example.com
Tue, 16 January 2024
Fri, 19 January 2024
Portsmouth Port, Wharf Road
United KingdomGet Directions