Established in 2007, Liverpool Cruise Terminal is owned and operated by Liverpool City Council.
Since opening, we have welcomed 1000+ cruise ships carrying over 1 million international passengers and crew, generating £72m to the local economy, with an additional 30m gross tonnage (GT) of shipping traffic to the River Mersey.
• We manage and facilitate alongside berthing to visiting ships in the heart of the city, just footsteps from Liverpool’s iconic waterfront offering a warm welcome to all guests, crew and visitors.
• We promote Liverpool globally as a world-class cruise destination.
• We aim to exceed visitor expectations at every stage of their journey.
• We work hand in hand with partners to drive the Liverpool City Region visitor and maritime economies.
• Offer in river berthing solutions to working vessels aside from Cruise calls.
For Bookings, General Enquiries or Port Technical information please contact:
Ian Kay – Marine Operations Manager – 07783524997 – email@example.com
Mike Langstaff – Port and Marine Operations Supervisor – 07912947455 – firstname.lastname@example.org