Partnership on Health and Safety in Scotland (PHASS)
PHASS brings together key players in workplace health and safety in Scotland who are "part of the solution". It aims to:
- target Scotland's resources to deliver higher standards of health and safety more effectively
- co-ordinate effort across devolved and reserved government interests
- promote the benefits to people, businesses, and Scotland's economy, of working in a safe and healthy environment
PSS represents the Scottish ports community in PHASS
PSS represents the Scottish ports community in PHASS and were invited to their Scottish Health and Work summit on 1st November 2018 at Hampden Park, Glasgow. This large event (audience around 200+) majored on the top three HSE Health priorities:
- Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD)
- Workplace Related Stress (WRS)
- Occupational Lung Disease (OLD).
Workshops covered examples of good practice in each area and the excellent slide packs are available below.
Please contact us if you have any questions around the event/slides or our role in PHASS representing the ports community in Scotland.